Software & ML Engineer
May 2022 - now
- Python code refactoring
- Migration from Flask app to Celery app with Redis backend
- Implementation integration tests (Docker Compose, MinIO, Pytest, Celery, Redis) running in Github worflow
- Migration from Kubernetes on Google Cloud Platform to Serverless + S3 + Cloudfront + Terraform on AWS
- Implementation of a simple authentication feature using Lambda Authorizer, DynamoDB and Basic Auth.
- Development of a slack bot to validate images generated by a ML pipeline
- Deployment of a Triton Inference Server on AWS Sagemaker Multi-Model Endpoint with Terraform and a Gradio interface with the Serverless Framework
Machine Learning Engineer & Co-Founder of Sievable
Inria Startup Studio
July 2020 - May 2022
- Joined Inria Startup Studio and received 1 year of funding to develop Sievable, a collaborative filter-based search engine powered by machine learning.
Machine Learning Engineer Intern
Mars 2020 - May 2020
- Research on generative neural networks for speech synthesis.
- Developed a Python library to estimate ML pipelines performances on ARM processors.
Machine Learning Researcher Intern
CNRS (National Centre For Scientific Research)
Apr. 2019 - Sep. 2019